Vanma Helps the Water Utility Provide Clean Water
The water utility is serving towns and villages surrounding the company. They are responsible for water capture and storage quality and analysis and delivery of around 700,000 m³ annually to homes and businesses in the region. The role of the water utility is so important that protecting the company’s property safety has become the most important thing.
But the water utility also has its own requirements: the system must easy to use, can easily grant or forbid access rights to any user.
What challenges will be faced?
- Secure, intelligent locks that would enable the water utility to track and trace exactly who accesses those areas and when.
- Proven and robust locking devices suited to protect high-security openings, including a potentially dangerous room with high-tension electrical cabling and equipment.
The ability to combine electronic and mechanical functionality and locks within a single system.
- An easier way to handle lost keys that minimize the security risk to these sensitive sites.
- Vanma’s locks are made of stainless steel, which will not be physically damaged and more secure. The lock can be used with the Vanma smart lock system, which can record the lock/unlock information, including when and where.
- The manager can set the use authority of the key in the system, including which lock can be opened and when the lock can be opened.
- In addition, there is no need to worry about losing the key. Because you don’t change the lock again, you only need to use the blacklist function in the Vanma smart lock system.
- Stainless steel material: Vanma’s padlocks are made of stainless steel, and the protection rate reaches IP65. This allows the padlock to be used normally in rainy days.
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.