Why Traditional Electronic Locks Can’t Meet High Security Needs?
Traditional electronic locks are industrial locks that everyone is familiar with, they need supply power by power or battery to control electronic circuits. The locks can be unlocked by RFID card induction, face recognition, fingerprint recognition, password verification, etc. Traditional electronic locks have been widely used in many industries.
Although traditional electronic locks are widely used, there are still many problems：
- Expensive installation costs;
- Complicated installation;
- Long installation period;
- Inconvenient daily maintenance;
- Large extra costs of battery replacement;
- They can’t be installed in many places, which greatly limits their popularization and application.
How does Vanma passive smart lock solve these problems?
The Vanma passive smart lock was developed to solve the above problems. Locks no longer need to be wired or battery powered, but powered by a smart electronic key. Vanma passive smart lock system is widely used in the industries of power, communication, bank, smart city, petrochemical, etc.
Passive smart lock has a built-in encryption chip. When the key is inserted into the passive smart lock, the lock only can be unlocked after the password verification is successful by the key.
- One key unlocks multiple locks, multiple keys unlock one lock.
- Record the data of unlocking and locking, including the employees, time, place, key and lock, which solves the unified management of them.
- Vanma has a variety of passive smart locks including padlocks, cabinet door locks, cabinet locks, fire door locks, and cable locks, which can be fully used in various industries.
Comparison of Vanma passive smart lock with traditional electronic lock:
Traditional Electronic Lock
Vanma Passive Smart Lock
Power or Battery
Smart Electronic Key
Scope of Application
Record of Unlocking and Locking