What Types of File Cabinet Locks Are There?
File cabinets are mainly used to store important materials and documents, so the safety of file cabinets is particularly important. At this stage, locks are mainly used to manage file cabinets to prevent file loss and avoid commercial and other major crises.
Today, I will mainly introduce the knowledge of 4 file cabinet locks to you.
1. Mechanical Padlock
2. Mechanical Cylinder Locks
3. File Cabinet Cam Locks
4. Vanma Electronic Smart Lock
- Installation does not require wiring, and the key is powered when unlocking;
- The intelligent electronic lock management system authorizes unlocking, and the unlocking record is exported with one click;
- One key can open multiple locks, and the keys can be easily managed;
- Blacklist function, lost keys lose any unlocking authority.
On the premise that electronic locks and mechanical locks are equally strong, electronic locks are more secure. Therefore, when configuring file cabinet locks, you must combine the importance of documents to choose whether to use mechanical locks or electronic locks.