Bluetooth Key Overview
Unlike the disposable replaceable battery of a normal smart key, the Bluetooth key comes with a charging USB port. With all the functionality of the general smart key, Bluetooth key using high-performance ultra-low power ARM processor as the core processor. The key is communication with the mobile phone via Bluetooth, schedule unlocks access permission in real-time, and uploads unlock data in real-time.
Smart Key Features
1. With the unique 64-bit identification code that cannot be changed or duplicated.
2. One smart key can unlock multiple locks.
3. Store thousands of access records.
- Access authority 3000 groups.
- Event store 3000 pieces.
4. Use rechargeable batteries, through the Micro-USB port to energize smart key.
5. Contain access dates and times for the smart key holder.
6. Communication with contact two-way authentication (key and lock).
7. Low battery alarm.