Protection of Campus Safety
Campus safety has always been a concern. With the abusive nature of the school environment, the quality of the hardware used to increase security is very important. Thanks to today’s locking technologies, it’s now possible to implement varying degrees of access control at each opening. These locking technologies mesh together and operate seamlessly to create a fully secure facility.
School safety and security upgrades often focus on locks because they are ‘easy’ to replace and immediately improve security on critical doors. Doorways throughout the facility are candidates to be upgraded, including:
- Exterior doors, to help secure the perimeter from intrusion
- Administrative areas, such as the office and library
- Classrooms, which are used as safe havens in an emergency
For protecting the security of administrative areas, Vanma electronic padlocks have an outstanding performance.
1. The lock body is made of 304 stainless steel with IP67 protection level, which is waterproof and dustproof and can avoid damage caused by moisture and dust. Even outdoor scenes such as libraries can be used normally.
2. Using a patented anti-magnetic structure design, the electronic lock cylinder can judge the unlocking and closing status, and at the same time avoid strong magnetism to damage the lock body.
Not only that, the combination of padlock and Vanma smart lock system can play a greater role.
1. Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.
2. Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times. In this way, even if the key is lost, the lock cannot be opened within the authorized time.
3. Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock. Double protection.
4. One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties.