Scope of Application
It is suitable for container loading and unloading and transportation safety.
The safety manager or relevant designated representative is responsible for the safety of cargo transportation.
1. All trucks must be parked at designated locations, and without the permission of the person in charge of safety, they are not allowed to load and unload goods in non-loading and unloading areas.
2. Before loading, the unloading officer shall check whether the numbers on the inner walls of the containers are consistent. Record the numbers in the “Shipping Order”. Check whether the numbers on the outside of the containers are consistent. If they are inconsistent, they should be returned to the container. If the numbers have been changed or renewed The traces of the spray should be recorded on the report.
3. The unloading person should check whether the container is damaged. If there is a perforation on the wall of the container, it will be returned. And check whether there is any foreign matter or odor in the container. If there is, it should be cleaned.
4. The unloading person should check whether the cabinet door can be closed tightly, and whether the handle and door buckle are intact.
5. The unloading officer makes the list approval, checks the box mark and opens the box to check (at least 5 boxes) whether the goods in the box are consistent with the list.
6. After confirming that it is correct, the designated stevedores are responsible for loading and unloading. Without permission, others cannot be substituted or assisted.
7. All goods must be loaded and unloaded under the supervision of the designated shipper or security guard. In this process, it must be strictly controlled, and no unauthorized personnel or materials are allowed to approach or enter.
8. The stevedores should handle the cargo carefully. If there is a Peugeot “in this direction”, it should be placed in the required direction.
9. The drop-off staff counts all the packing quantity and records it in the “drop-off list”.
10. After loading and unloading, after further inspection and confirmation by the safety manager or safety representative, take a picture of the goods. The label and the date of the carton must be clearly seen in the picture, that is, the freight truck shall be lead sealed, and the container truck and container shall be locked.
11. The checklist is archived.