OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) refers to a modern and popular production method in which the purchaser provides equipment and technology, the manufacturer is responsible for production, manpower, and space, and the purchaser is responsible for sales. Vanma smart locks can improve the safety of OEM. Because Vanma smart locks have previously provided access control systems for safes, coin-operated equipment, fire protection systems, network security cabinets, etc.
Therefore, when this OEM manufacturer wanted to replace the access control system, he immediately thought of the Vanma smart lock management system.
For OEM, the “high security” of Vanma smart locks is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- The stainless-steel lock body can effectively prevent physical damage.
- The unlocking needs to be verified. The staff only needs to use the key to open the lock, there will be communication between the key and the lock, and the communication characters cannot be copied. In other words, even if someone copies the key, they cannot unlock the lock.
- Flexible authorization. The key can be set in the management center. The settings include: which locks can be unlocked by this key and when can be unlocked. Therefore, employees cannot open the warehouse lock even if they have the key during off-duty hours, reducing the possibility of theft by guards.
In addition, Vanma smart lock has the following functions:
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties. And the number of keys can be reduced from 3,000 to 1,100.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.