Ensure the Normal Use of the Network
Nowadays, the Internet is one of the essential things in our lives. But the prerequisite for the normal operation of the network is that the network provider’s normal operation time is more than 99%. This is a difficult challenge for all companies.
What are challenges should be solved?
- Ensure that all operating places of the network provider have high security.
- According to different levels of employees, different permissions can be assigned to them.
- Provide wireless equipment to suit various door types of network providers. This means that there is no need to use a power cord.
- Finally, maintenance is required to be simple and rapid, and the service quality should be maintained above 99%.
What are Vanma’s solutions?
- Install Vanma electronic locks for all important locations, and only have the key to enter.
- Vanma smart lock system can grant different permissions to employees at different levels. For example, lower-level employees can only have viewing permissions, and senior employees can freely modify the settings.
- Vanma’s locks are passive electronic locks. All power is on the key, and the lock has no power. Therefore, the Vanma electronic lock does not require wiring and is suitable for a variety of scenarios.
- Finally, Vanma electronic lock has an IP65 protection level, which is not affected by wind and rain. And when there is a problem, the customer service will answer the first time, and it will not affect the normal use.
What are the advantages?
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Two-way verification: The smart electronic key is the application core of the whole smart lock system, with a unique 64-bit ID identification code, AES128 encryption mode, contact two-way verification, more security, and reliability.