Use smart passive lock application scenarios
Operation process of cash transfer box:
- The supervisor of the outlet shall formulate payment transfer tasks according to business needs, and select the corresponding personnel and locks of the outlet, and the corresponding vault unlocking personnel;
- Relevant personnel in the outlets will switch the locks after receiving the task. After the corresponding personnel of the treasury log in to the system to receive the task, they can also switch the lock in the task.
Operation process of door-to-door collection box:
Door-to-door collection (fingerprint electronic key only in the bank):
- The cash box is bound with the lock, and the lock is bound with the fingerprint electronic key of the outlet;
- Authorized by the branch supervisor to open the padlock of this door-to-door business;
- During the door-to-door service, the payee confirms the packing and closes the lock;
- The service returns to the outlet, and the supervisor uses the fingerprint electronic key to unlock;
- Upload records.
Door-to-door collection (the customer’s spare fingerprint electronic key):
- At the branch, the supervisor locks the cash box, and after it is escorted to the receiving customer, the customer opens it, and then closes the padlock after depositing the payment and voucher;
- After arriving at the outlet, the supervisor will open the cash box;
- During the cycle, the customer brings the fingerprint electronic key to the bank branch to update the authorization management and synchronize unlocking information.