Passive Electronic Locks to Ensure the Safety of Residents’ Electricity
Now electricity has become one of the most important things in our lives. We can do nothing without electricity in our lives. Mobile phones, lights, water heaters, and even cooking all require electricity. Therefore, it is extremely important to be able to ensure people’s electricity safety. General power companies own 50,000 kilometers of overhead lines and underground cables, as well as 30,000 transformers. This is a huge challenge for security.
What challenges will be faced?
To control access at dispersed sites with constantly changing access requirements.
Locks that meet the industry security standard for attack resistance, to ensure the continuity and safety of electricity supply.
Padlocks are not made of brass. Because old brass padlocks had occasionally been targeted by thieves for their scrap value.
The ability to generate audit trails on demand, identifying when keys and locks were operated.
To achieve the requirements, they are usually recommended to use Vanma smart lock. These locks can be used to record the time and personnel of the switch lock through the key and can be viewed through the Vanma smart lock system. It can also flexible authorization.
- Stainless steel material: Vanma’s padlocks are made of stainless steel, and the protection rate reaches IP65. This allows the padlock to be used normally in rainy days.
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties. And the number of keys can be reduced from 3,000 to 1,100.
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.