Passive Electronic Lock in The New British International School of Houston
The New England International School of Houston is known for providing a highly personalized education in the latest technology and the latest environment. The campus includes classrooms and MIT-inspired, performing arts centers, and NCAA-scale sports facilities. After 16 years in the old campus, the British International School of Houston decided to move to a new campus covering 34 acres. The complex contains a newly constructed 275,000 square foot facility. This school serves more than 2,000 students between the ages of 3 to 18.
British International School is committed to building the world’s top schools. In order to achieve this goal, the first condition is to protect the safety of students, employees, and visitors. When the British International School of Houston released relevant news, the Vanma smart lock system attracted the attention of the school.
“Vanma smart lock system provides a perfect solution, which can fully meet the various needs of projects like ours. One of our favorite features is flexible authorization. It is really convenient to give different people different permissions. Before installing the Vanma smart lock, parents or business visits need to go through a long registration, but with the Vanma smart lock management system, it is not necessary.”
- Stainless steel material: Vanma’s padlocks are made of stainless steel, and the protection rate reaches IP65. This allows the padlock to be used normally in rainy days.
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties. And the number of keys can be reduced from 3,000 to 1,100.
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.