How to Ensure Water Quality?
Water is the most important thing in human life. According to the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, the average recommended daily intake of water from both food and drink is:
For men: Around 3.7 liters or 125 ounces
For women: Around 2.7 liters or 91 ounces
This would be around 15.5 cups for men and just over 11 cups for women. However, around 80 percent of this should come from drinks, including water, and the rest will be from food.
Therefore, ensuring water quality is very important.
But it is not easy to protect water quality, which is a challenge for many security companies. Fortunately, Vanma smart lock system can do it.
What are the challenges?
- Provide reliable access control solutions able
- Protect dispersed and remote sites from unauthorized intrusion and the resulting degradation of assets.
- A padlock that can adapt to the outdoor environment, reducing wiring and charging.
What are the solutions?
- Through the Vanma smart lock system, managers can view the unlock records. The Bluetooth key can transmit data through the APP, which can realize real-time updates.
- The electronic key with the world’s unique 64 ID identification code, strong reliability, high security. The electronic key has an internal circuit structure and a battery that powers the electronic lock when it is unlocked, and information is exchanged to determine whether the key can unlock the specific lock.
- The Vanma padlock is made of stainless steel, which is not easy to be physically damaged and is also anti-magnetic. And the protection level of the padlock is IP65, which can cope with the external environment and ensure that the lock can work normally.
What are the advantages?
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties.
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.