How to Ensure the Safety of Public Waste Reception Centers
A lot of waste products are produced every day in our lives. So, there are public waste reception centers. But even if some items are unusable, they still have a higher value. Some people will steal these items. Therefore, in order to protect the public waste reception center, they decided to introduce the Vanma smart lock system.
What challenges will be faced?
- Record. A track record protecting valuable materials, because much of the waste has significant resale value.
- The flexibility to allow easy public access to the 13 sites during business hours, and to offer access at designated times to maintenance staff or supervisors.
- Could not copy. Prevented physical keys from being copied then reused without authorization.
- Vanma smart lock has a recording function. Once the padlock is opened, it will be displayed in the system. Through this function, managers will know who has opened the lock. At the same time, some keys also have a fingerprint recognition function, and the lock can only be unlocked if the fingerprint is correct.
- The manager can set up in the Vanma smart lock system. The lock can be unlocked only in the specified time period, otherwise, it will show that the unlock failed. Similarly, the record of failed unlocking will also be displayed in the system. If the key is lost, the administrator can know when the thief tried to unlock it.
- Vanma determines whether it can be unlocked, not by the shape of the key for authentication, but by a password. And this kind of password cannot be copied. Therefore, there is no need to worry about what to do if the key is copied. All they can do is copy the outer shell of the key.
- Record Lock/Unlock Information: according to the Vanma smart lock management system, the records can be viewed, and the responsibility can be traced back to the specific employee.
- Flexible Authorization: Each key can be authorized by the software, allowing the key to unlocking which lock, or what period to unlock, convenient for management. The permission is granted only on the employee’s working day, and the lock cannot be opened at other times.
- Blacklist: When the key is lost, a blacklist can be set in the smart lock system so that the lost key does not have any permission to unlock any lock.
- One key unlocks multiple locks: Smart electronic lock unlock needs to be equipped with a special electronic key, and this one electronic key can unlock multiple electronic locks, unlock more efficiently, solve the key clutter, management difficulties.