Application of Passive Electronic Management System in Logistics Transportation
In recent years, with the rapid development of the logistics industry, while it has facilitated people’s lives, many problems have also been exposed, such as the disappearance of express parcels during logistics and transportation, the random unloading and loading of goods in the middle of logistics, the loss of packages on the way, and the theft.
1. The security level is very low, and it is easy to be stolen;
2. Key management is difficult to lose, take by mistake or copy;
3. There is no record of unlocking and cannot be held accountable;
The intelligent passive electronic lock management system provides Three feasible solutions for logistics management:
1. The driver’s “keyless” scheme in which the loading area is locked by the on-site administrator, and the unloading area is unlocked by the local administrator;
2. The loading area is locked by the driver or the on-site administrator. When arriving at the unloading area, the driver will open the mobile APP to apply for the unlocking request. After the administrator has verified with the local administrator, the driver who authorizes and unlocks the driver holds the key.
3. If the driver transports a product that needs to be opened for ventilation inspection regularly, the loading area is locked by the on-site administrator, and the smart key is kept in the driver’s hand. After verification, the authorization is unlocked.
In the first two cases, the driver cannot unlock the lock during the whole process.
In the latter case, even if the driver can unlock the lock, the administrator’s authorization is required, and the administrator can view the switch lock record at any time.
Every step of the entire transportation process is transparent and programmed, to fundamentally avoid the problem of loss of goods, ensure safety, and truly put the initiative of logistics and transportation in the hands of the owner.